I realise that I had become so panicky nowadays. I was checking my bidding status this morning and I accidentally mistook the the no. of bidders for the lowest bid points. So without thinking so much, (maybe because it's in the morning) I change my bid point from 10 to 310. But it was all too late when I realise! It was such a waste of points and I may not have enough points to bid for my psychology modules. Then I became so panicky and I was lost for a moment.
Then, out of a sudden, a song was playing at the back of my mind. Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns. Then I remembered God. I remembered the chorus.
Chorus:
But the voice of truth tells me a different story
The voice of truth says, "Do not be afraid!"
The voice of truth says, "This is for My glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
Then I began to pray and peace was flowing into my heart. I will trust in Him who will provide me all that I need.
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth
No comments:
Post a Comment