Sinagpore, Happy 42nd Birthday!
My sister, brother and many of my friends are happy that they are having a holiday because of National Day. So happy for them. That causes me to be able to spend my afternoon with them. Yeah!
But...
Well, I have been on a holiday since I finished my A's which is like 8months +++. Haha! So whether today is a holiday or not, it doesnt make a difference to me. Heh heh. =P
AND! School is starting soon... Awww... Hey, not just the teeny weenies don't like school, I also don't like school.
Can't imagine I'm going to start school this coming Monday! Oh my!
'Hole-ly-daays'
Looking back, in this long looong loooooooooong break, I did experience many mercies and incredible leadings of the Lord! It was fantastic!
~~1st thing to give thanks is my whole A's process and my results! It is incredible! I broke down so many times while I was whacking my books and it's the Lord who pulled me through every time I fall into the pit. My results? All glory to Him!
~~2nd thing. My job at PulleyAscent. It wasnt really a wooohooo wow wow wow marketing research company, but I think I didn't regret working for Boss Winston. Though many times I couldn't agree to the way he does things but what can I do? He's the BOSS!
But by God's grace and I knew Kim Chin and ZhuHui through this company. They are just simply great and wonderful people! Oh my goodness! Thank God for letting me meet them.
I just met up with Zhuhui not long ago. She still looks the same and she is quitting! YEah! So happy for her because she has got a masters and yet a lowly paid job. Boo boo. Okie la, I shouldn't grumble. That's how I got to know her ma. Thank God for Zhuhui!
~~Of course, my China trip is the 3rd thing that I must must give thanks for!
I have learned so much of God when I was there and I got in touch with so many cute babies, aunties, grannies, grandpas, youths and ect. That was a very well spent 2.5 months! =)
~~ 4th on the list! Ta da! My days working in Taka. Again, it wasn't a fantastic one. But both experiences make me realise that working isn't as easy as it seems.
When I young,
I wish to grow up soon and start working.
When I started working,
I wish I could go back to school again.
When I am going to commence school,
I wish I could just stay at home and do nothing.
Haha! No la, I'm not such a lazy bum okie!
~~ Lastly, I thank God for bringing me to NUS, going through the sickening bidding & balloting even though there is a little regret that I didn't choose NTU, direct honours to Psychology.
I trust and believe that He will lead me through the uni life and (I like to pray this) even though I am lacking of many many things, may I be able to magnify Him in my lackage.
Praise Him!
---
zhumin
[impacting lives]
No comments:
Post a Comment