Thursday, July 26

Surprise song

An unexpected surprise! Hear the song? I found this song by an accident but I fall in love immediately.

I was searching for a song to put in my blog then this is the first song that I came across and I just like it so much. It sounds so familiar but it is the first time I hear it. The lyrics is so meaningful too. It describes God's love on the cavalry aptly too.

However, I don't have any idea what's the title of the song. If anyone knows, plesae do me a flavour by telling me. Thank you so much!

I spent most of the time today doing up the blog. Really exhausted but also satisfied.

Oh ya! I got a new chocolate yesterday! I'm so happy. A chocolate a day, keeps the doctor away!

This is the 74% dark chocolate with almond. Woo. I haven't get my hands on it yet. Waiting for another day to eat it. Have to devour the previous one first.





Hey's the previous one:

This one is chao best de! I like this a lot! It's the best that I've ever tasted. It's dark chocolate with crushed almonds and nougats. Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment