It is during this exam period that I realise how playful I can be or wanna be.
The temptation is strong
The desire is huge
I really wanna go and play AGRICOLA!
It's a new board game brought by Junming, and I love it so!
But...
My determination is still firm
My self-instilled discipline is still intact
That's why I'm still home trying to not doze off in front of my "management of chronic and terminal illnesses" chapter... Zzzz...
Till 6may...
I can go out with rebels without a worry
I can play Agricola wholeheartedly
I can stare blankly into the air without having to panick about where did i stop reading afterwards
I can watch Korean drama with my mother and grandma late into the night
I can facebook =)
I can read other things that I really wanna read (eg. hypnosis, schizophrenia, etc.)
etc.
At least this is an evidence that I still have my childlike quality intact- playfulness rockZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment