Wednesday, March 5

Aduh! Saya tidak boleh...

i love Bahasa Indonesia! Woo! Take it as a module this sem.
The Ibu-s are really kind. It seems like all Indonesian women are so softspoken and gentle.

But then it makes me realise the huge difference between my visual and aural abilities!
I can read and totally understand the language,
but when it comes to listening...
My gosh! It's like 'huh?! what?!'
If you doubt if I tried my best, I'm telling you i really did! every time!
But I just can't help it.

When the recording begins to play,
I will gear my ear towards the recorder literally!
And good news is I can catch about 30% of the words, so i can like guess the content...
But bad news is I totally miss the 70%... haha!

But when Ibu distributes the written copy of the recording, I was like 'Ah!!! So I see...' haha!
I can almost understand it immediately!

visual visual.
I'm a total visual person.

No comments:

Post a Comment